Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happiness?

Maybe I should be realistic. I'm not sure i can stick to Project 365 right now. Amidst course work and a bit of freelancing, I'm pretty much left with too little time, especially since I start projects that take a lot of time to complete. So here's what I'm doing. I'm posting something as often as I can. I don't want to lose this personal flow Project 365 gave me, but I guess neglecting the system isn't the best answer. So, no more numbers. Just work done peacefully and happily. :)


Speaking of happiness, here's my illustration for the Beatles' song, Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Medium - Ballpoint pen, 0.7mm

Yes, I know people interpret this song as violence, sex or drugs. But for me, this line meant only one thing. Putting and end to all of it. A warm gun that just shot through your head. Eternal peace. What else can make you truly happy? 



3 comments:

  1. Hey!!interesting stuff :). Keep churning it out !! Don't go back on your resolution already!! Its just day 10! Put up stuff ! trust me 24 hrs is a LOT of time !! Enjoying your work !!Keep it coming

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete